- Eating cooked food before 4pm.
- Eating fruit after dinner.
- Cooking with oil and/or salt.
- Not liking bananas.
- Preferring vegetables over fruits.
- Not riding a bike.
- Not working out.
- Taking medications that you need to stay healthy.
- Vaccinating your kids/animals.
- Being pro-GMO.
- Eating palm oil.
- Being fat.
- Being skinny.
- Being muscular.
- Eating more calories from protein and/or fat than from carbs.
- Not worshipping the ground Freelee, Gary Yourofsky, etc. walk on.
- Criticizing the actions of other vegans (see my previous point).
- Eating Gardein meats, Daiya cheese, almond milk ice cream, etc.
- Eating convenience foods in general.
- Having non-vegan friends.
- Being close with your non-vegan family members.
- Supporting an intersectional approach to veganism over a militant and alienating one.
So don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
Peace and love as always.